A trademark could be a distinctive sign or indicator utilized by a private, concern or different legal entity to spot that the merchandise and/or services to shoppers with that the trademark seems originate from a novel supply of origin, and to differentiate its merchandise or services from those of different entities.
In order to register your trade mark the subsequent square measure the procedure to be taken:
1. Identify the Mark / emblem to be registered as Trade Mark
2. Search with Trade Mark written record for the availably of brand name / Mark for registration
3. Identifying the category underneath that the Trade Mark to be registered
4. Filing the appliance with Trade Marks written record
5. Obtaining the acknowledgement type Trade Marks written record
After issue the acknowledgment, Trade Marks written record can publish the mark within the Trade Mark journal for public info and can imply objections if any. If there’s no objection from anyone, the Trade Marks written record can issue the certificate of Trade Mark Registration.
Copyright is a form of protection provided to the creators of “original works of authorship,” including literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works. Copyright subsists in original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works, cinematographic films and sound recordings.
Under The Indian Copyright Law Four kinds of work can be Protected:
- Original Literary Work
- Original Dramatic Work
- Original Music Work
- Original Artistic work
- Documentation for Copyright Filing
- Pre-filing Discussion with Copyright Attorney
- Filing of Copyright Application
- Review by the Copyright Office
- Preliminary Approval and Publication, Show Cause hearing or Rejection of the Application